Horticultural Copywriting Services for Gardening Businesses, Publications, and Websites: Professional Writing Services from a Qualified Gardener & Journalist.
Do You Need Quality & Bespoke News Articles, Blog Posts, How-To’s, Growing Advice, Plant Descriptions, Web Content, or Marketing Material? Get in Touch.
I offer a unique perspective to potential clients. I am both an NCTJ qualified journalist, who spent many years producing articles for print and online, and a Level 3 trained gardener that has worked in high-profile gardens and has specialist horticultural experience.
Over 14 years of writing experience PLUS seven years of professional gardening
I have written and edited content for leading websites, major businesses and brands, and international industry magazines. As a freelancer, I have worked and created with content specialists and international marketing agencies, with global clients, including the US and the Middle East.
Now offering specialist services to the horticultural sector, this includes:
- News Articles for print or online
- Blog Posts for gardening websites
- How-Tos from a trained and experienced gardener
- Expert Growing Advice for flowers, vegetables, fruit, and herbs
- Plant Descriptions for websites/brochures
- Web Content
- Marketing Material – eg. newsletters, press releases to help grow your horticultural business
See here for examples of my work:
- Lovely Greens
- Thompson & Morgan
- Gardening with Disabilities Trust
- Featured in the Daily Express lifestyle section, giving advice on growing veg
See my LinkedIn profile here
If you are looking for high-quality horticultural editorial services to help take your business forward then fill in the contact form below. Get in Touch to discuss how I can help your business.